Join Us to get great support
Glad to see you! Let’s renew you…
NSW DTA members receive renewal emails each January and are invited to update their data. If you did not receive this or are a lapsed member (more than one year) please drop us this prompt and look for an email in your inbox shortly.
Member Benefits of NSW DTA
All NSW Driving Instructors are encouraged to become DTA members to benefit from how our Association helps promote them, shares business opportunities and keeps them informed with industry news and networking. Associate Members also benefit by seeing updates and industry news with full access to all our Resources.
Member acceptance is based on your Driver Trainer qualifications and good standing as a business with a pledge to uphold our Code of Best Practice. Our $150 annual membership ($75 Associate membership) entitles you to lots of practical benefits.
NSW DTA Benefits At-a-Glance
- Recognition with personal Member Card & car decal
- Eligibility to teach the NSW Safer Drivers Course
- Optimised website for public to find instructors
- Find an Instructor promotes you in your area
- Members Only website login for great resources
- Member Directory lets you manage your own profile
- Pledge to uphold our Code of Best Practice
- eMail updates on Association and industry news
- Facebook Group to network and post classified ads
- Facebook shout-outs and news updates
- A respected voice on issues with the RMS
- Discounts on Insurance and car-related services
- Opportunities to stand for office in the Association
- Recognition Awards for service and engagement
- Networking & social events in your area
- Practical support for your business development
Looking for Driving Training?
We’ll send you a list of qualified NSW DTA members in your area. The choice is yours!
Our hard-working website delivers
From January 2020, the new NSW DTA website has helpful features for the public to find the right driving instructor for their needs and area as well as for Members to promote their business.
- Update your Profile page anytime and link it to your other media
- Access our archives for resources and references
- Invitation only Facebook Group to network and post classified ads
- Sponsor opportunities to benefit our Members and your business
Your Profile page anytime and link it to your other media
Our archives for resources and references
On our private Facebook Group and post classified ads
Carry your NSW DTA Member identity proudly
Members receive NSW DTA personalised Member Cards and window decal for their vehicle/s. These identify you as a driving instructor who meets our required Code of Best Practice (summarised on each Member Card) and are backed by a strong, supportive organisation.
We talk to our Members regularly
Updates are important. We share news and information here on our NEWS page, send out quarterly emails or special announcements and regularly post on our Facebook page. Yes, news goes both ways so when you have something to announce, share it with us in an email or post it in the DTA Group, exclusively open to Members.
2020 AGM will be held 19 July 2021.
Postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Be part of our AGM in Sydney
The NSW DTA Annual General Meeting (AGM) is where members meet and share ideas, experiences and suggestions. It is your forum to help grow our member services and obligations. All current members can run for office and vote for Executive Committee officers including President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Officer, Advisory Officer, Communications Officer, Events Officer.
Each AGM follows a specific agenda as governed by our NSW DTA Constitution. We also review and update our Code of Best Practice, take suggestions for programs and listen to members on any topic that will help strengthen our Association.
All NSW driving instructors are invited to attend this special event (only members have voting privileges) traditionally at the Bankstown Sports Club, an outstanding facility for modern spacious meeting rooms, fine food and helpful staff. Accommodation offers at nearby Bankstown Travelodge are available.
The 2020 AGM has been re-scheduled for Monday 19 July 2021,10am to noon with lunch to follow. See News and our Facebook announcements as we share plans for this event.
What are you waiting for? Join us today
NSW Driver Trainers Association accepts members throughout the year with a $150 annual fee due each January and pro-rated as half ($75) for members who join after May. Questions? Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org